UNITED STATES (VOP TODAY NEWS) — Yemeni armed forces spokesman said on Tuesday (March 5th) that an operation by pro-Saudi mercenaries had failed in Najran, adding that 11 military vehicles belonging to them had been destroyed.
Yahya Sarii, spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces, then announced that dozens of mercenaries in Saudi Arabia’s pay had been shot dead in Najran, southern Saudi Arabia.
“The major attacks of pro-Saudi mercenaries began on the night of Tuesday and were postponed this Tuesday morning. Yemeni fighters have managed to neutralize mercenary assaults despite good aerial cover and artillery fire. The aggressors and the mercenaries are more fragile than they seem and they are instrumentalized by the Saudi coalition, “said Yahya Sarii.
He reiterated that Yemen’s army and People’s Committees, linked to Ansarallah, constituted a strong roadblock to the aggressors and inflicted bitter failures on them.
On Monday, March 4, Yemeni army forces and Ansarallah fighters came to take control of several pro-Saudi mercenary military bases east of Jabal al-Nar in Jizan province. This operation killed a number of mercenaries, leaving wounded in their ranks.
This article is written and prepared by our foreign editors writing for VOP from different countries around the world – edited and published by VOP staff in our newsroom.
Support The VOP from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
We are the Voice of People — the only funding and support we get from people – we are categorically not funded by any political party, any government somewhere or from any grouping that supports certain interests – the only support that makes VOP possible came from you.
VOP Today News — Breaking news source, real-time coverage of the world’s events, life, politics, business, finance, economy, markets, war and conflict zones.
Contact us: email@example.com