10 Famous Logos That Have A Hidden Message
10) At first you just see the word ‘VAIO’, but look a little closer and you’ll see the first two letters represent an analog symbol and the last two letters are binary.
9) Notice that the arrow is pointing from the a to the z. This represents the fact that Amazon provides a variety of items for sale, literally from A to Z.
8) The Google logo has four primary colors in a row then it’s broken by a secondary color. This is because Google wanted to show that they don’t play by the rules and are also playful without making the symbol bulky. To do that, they just used simple letters and colors.
7) The two middle T’s in Tostitos shows two friends sharing some tortilla chips and salsa.
6) When you first look at it, it looks like only a map of Africa. If you take a closer look and you’ll see an adult and child facing each other.
5) Toblerone originated from Bern, Switzerland. The town is also known as the ‘City of Bears’.
4) The white lines passing through give the appearance of the equal sign in the lower right corner, representing equality.
3) The three ellipses that are found in the logo for Toyota represent three hearts: the heart of the customer, the heart of the product, and the heart of progress in the field of technology.
2) Coca Cola discovered that part of its logo looks like the Danish flag, which has been named the happiest country on earth. Once they discovered that, they set up a media stunt in Denmark’s biggest airport, where they welcomed people with flags.
1) If you look closely you can see an arrow is created between the spaces of the letter ‘E’ and ‘X’, representing the company’s forward-thinking ways and outlook towards the future.