After decades of silence, the media described the details of the attempted assassination of British Queen Elizabeth II during her visit to New Zealand in 1981.

The New Stuff magazine published the findings of the detailed investigative report and confirmed that the British Queen may have been close to death by being shot by young Christopher John Lewis, but the New Zealand government preferred to keep her face clean.

Loyce, a 17-year-old mischievous child who was previously detained by police for legal irregularities and was fond of famous criminals Ned Kelly and Charles Manson, shot his gun at Queen Elizabeth as she drove out of Dunedin, Of any other criminal of the British incompetence assassination.

The magazine quoted a number of eyewitnesses who attended the reception of the popular Queen confirmed the sound of gunfire, but the Queen will not pay attention to him, while police sources claimed that this bang resulted from the fall of traffic lights or fireworks.

According to the magazine, the police arrested Lewis “accidentally” and the other two minors accomplices eight days after the incident, and confiscated firearms in their apartment, and then showed the young investigator the toilet from which he fired and where he hid his gun.

During his interrogation, Lewis claimed that he was a leader of the Imperial National People’s Army, who had already sent letters threatening attacks during the British Queen’s visit to the country. He claimed to have been instructed by two men called the “snowman” and “the polar bear” Later that these two characters are imaginary.

The young man gave contradictory testimony during his interrogation and expressed his disappointment that he had only been charged with transferring firearms to a public location and shooting from him. He asked an officer who interrogated him: “Would she have been charged with treason if she had targeted her?”

Retired police sergeant Tom Lewis (who has nothing to do with Christopher John Lewis) confirmed that the New Zealand authorities preferred to cover up the assassination attempt, fearing that the British Queen would not visit the country again, adding that officers involved in the case had been instructed not to charge the young man with an attempt to assassinate the Queen. The young man’s initial testimony where he admitted to carrying out the attack.

Christopher John Lewis, in his autobiography, published after his death, wrote that government officials visited him more than once demanding silence and threatening him with a “worse-than-death fate” if he failed.

In the end, Lewis spent three years behind bars, the last of which was in the psychiatric ward where he put forward a plan to assassinate Prince Charles.

After his release in 1984, Lewis was listed on the watch list with the New Zealand government, but that did not prevent him from committing a series of robberies.

In 1995, the authorities decided to send Lewis to the Great Barrier Reef for the duration of the Queen’s new visit to the country, fearing another assassination attempt during the Queen’s participation in the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in Auckland.

Two years later, Lois committed suicide in prison awaiting a new trial where he was charged with murdering a woman and abducting her child.